Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Blog Post #1 ~ My Top 5 Best News Sources

My Top 5 Best News Sources


#1 Twitch

Over the recent year, I've been watching more kinds of media or news coverage from streams. One, in particular, is HasanAbi. I find him to be very informal when it comes to politics, the world, media, and video game news. He also makes news coverage fun and interesting to watch by making jokes and making fun of Twitch Chat, in which they have many questions. You gonna remember it's still Twitch at the end of the day, so people are always going to troll or ask really stupid questions. My point is that he covers news in an engaging and capturing way that keeps you watching and informed.

#2 Youtube

I use YouTube a lot of times, almost every day. YouTube is mainly my source of entertainment, so I'll likely be on it. Usually, when I don't have time to tune in or watch a Hasan Stream, I go to YouTube and go to his channel or very well-known Clippers that sum up different sections of news of Hasan's Streams. Besides Hasan, I sometimes check the news tab on YT to get a quick and better idea of what's going on in many aspects of news, Social Media, the World, etc.

#3 CNN

CNN is kind of in the middle for me. If I see a new CNN notification that pops up and I want to check it, I usually do. I sometimes also go to CNN for extra context or for the live updates they put out. Being the news articles or the live broadcasts. CNN is also a great way to see all the different categories of news, plus I feel like the website isn't that hard to navigate through.

Twitter or X,  however you want to call it, I've only used it to get a brief glimpse of news and what people are talking about. However, if I'm already on Twitter, I'll scroll through. The news kind of varies from there and then whoever I'm following on Twitter. I usually get more news related to them depending on what they're talking about or whatever that's on my "For You page," but sometimes I'll get news about politics, the world, gaming, or whatever; it's kind of vast.

 

#5 Nintendo/GameXplain

When it comes to news about gaming, I mostly look at Nintendo; I usually follow their YouTube account to get any updates on videos or Nintendo Directs that they have. For more news about them, I usually follow GameXplain, which covers a bunch of Nintendo stuff happening. Legal stuff, games, business, sales, and any other announcement from Nintendo. 

I also follow Nintendo on Twitter to get extra information because sometimes they post some stuff about games and Development coming out, news with the company, or announcements. I even opt-in to get emails and news about what's going on from Nintendo. I usually don't go to their website that much, but they also have some other information on there as well. It's mostly about games, but they do have different things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #10 ~ EOTO Terms & Concepts (llusory Truth Effect)

Illusory Truth Effect The Illusory Truth Effect is quite the instreaming theory. From a citizen's perspective, it's not a good thing...